Putrid: (adj.) Decomposed and foul-smelling; rotten.

>> Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I feel like poo and I blame it on my obese and putrid coworker. He has had this hacking cough all week and of course he doesn't cover his mouth or anything. Luckily he doesn't sit right next to me, but we do share a cubicle which means he's a mere 8 feet away. On a good day, he smells like mildewy clothes you forgot to throw in the dryer. On a bad day, when he walks by it's like getting gang banged by decaying corpses and after he passes by and I think I'm safe, I get donkey punched by his body odor. I am not sure how his wife puts up with him. He is married to a dainty Chinese woman. We thought she may have married him for his U.S. citizenship, but they have procreated 5 times and say "Love You" whenever she calls his office phone which is 7.43 times a day on average. It's quite disgusting to say the least.


On a less graphic note and happier go lucky note, this week on, "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" will be Nightman Cometh. For those of you who are self centered and don't know me, this is one of my favorite TV shows. This episode will be a rock opera based on the infamous Nightman.



Night Man, sneaky and mean

Spider inside my dreams

I think I love you

You make me wanna cry. You make me wanna die.

I love you, I love you, I love you,I love you, I love you

Night Man.

Every night you come into my room

And pin me down with your strong arms

You pin me down, and I try to fight you

You come inside me You fill me up

And I become the Night Man...


It's just 2 men sharing the night. It might seem wrong but it's just right. It's just 2 men sharing each other. It's just 2 men like loving brothers. One on top and one on bottom. One inside and one is out. One is screaming, he's so happy. The other's screamin' a passionate shout.


It's the Night Man. I'm feeling so wrong and right, man. I'm feeling so wrong and right, man. I can't fight you, man. When you come inside me And pin me down with your strong hands And I become the Night...the passionate, passionate Night Man.


They took you, Night Man, and you don't belong to them. They locked me in a world of darkness without your sexy hands And I miss you, Night Man, so
ba-a-ad

4 comments:

Jessi November 19, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

When is Dayman going to get his?

Vala November 19, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Sounds like dude needs some pit putty.

Jessi November 23, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

You have to pay the toll, if you are going to get this boy's soul (pronounced boy's hole)

Anonymous December 12, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

i can relate. my coworker is the loudest cruncher i have ever heard in life. ever.