It's a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

>> Sunday, November 9, 2008

In the wise words of Mr. Jimmy Buffett, "It's a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning. At some point last night I got drunk and engaged in my normal hooliganism. It was a friend's birthday, so it was a good reason to rally my old ass. I'm not a religious man, but I do have pretty strict morals that I live by. However, these morals are my personal morals and I do not give a fuck if other people agree or disagree with them unless they somehow directly effect my life. So Proposition 8 is a big deal in Utah even though it is California legislature. Who the hell cares if same sex people get married? Supporters of Prop 8 claim that they do not want to take any rights away from homosexual couples, but they just want to protect the sanctity of marriage. I'm not sure about you, but I never voted on the legality of marriage between a man and a woman. The whole notion of heterosexual marriage could possibly make me nauseous. Religious zealots are like Sunday vampires, somebody should put a Prop 8 campaign sign stake in their chest. Oh yeah, talking about sheltered and naive sons of bitches, my coworker thought rum and cokes were rum and cocaine.

2 comments:

Vala November 10, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

I agree whole-heartedly! These people have their bigot pants on.

Jessi November 12, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

More blogs! What else do you have to do, besides watch Discovery Channel!