Don't wanna wake up with someone inside of me

>> Friday, November 14, 2008

So my friend Lindsey and I were at a dive bar, Johnny's on 2nd, last night and she bummed a cig from a dude from South Boston who was watching the Patriots game. He talked to me, Lindsey and Russ for a while. He asks for our numbers after the game and he leaves. About 10 minutes later I get a text and here is the conversation.

Tyler Trainer: I live 3 blocks away from the bar...cum over
Nghia: cum over? do you want both lindsey and i to cum over or do you want russ and i? wink wink
T: she can cum if u want but i was hoping i would get my first taste of vietnamese lol
T: i'm bi & if ur friend linz wants sum of me i would be more than happy 2 help her out
N: wowzers! i don't think my mama raised me like that!
T: My bad man i thought you were bi like me
N: no worries dude, it happens to the best of us
T: That's all good man its ur loss
T: Thats awesome cum 2 my place & let me mack on u
T: Cum on man u wont regret i swear
N: would i regret it in the morning? would i get any waffles? what if joe smith doesn't approve?
T: I just wanna kiss u & if joe smith disapproves then thats fine lol lol
N: Pretty sure I like the vag
T: Thats cool so ur not down ? rite ?
N: Absolutely not! my body is a temple!
T: I aint got time 2 play games ho chi minh
N: I don't want it in the eyes!
T: OK u will still luv it
N: I don't have my safety glasses with me
T: picture of his penis with the caption "It isn't even hard yet"
N: No bueno No bueno! your mama in southie did not raise you like that!

Hmm, do I appear homosexual in the slightest? Wowzers is all I have to say. If I tried to come on that strong with a girl I'm sure I would have gotten the police called on me. Maybe I should have reacted violently? Luckily I'm not homophobic. I know some dudes would freak out and try to kick his ass. Oh well. It's all good clean fun until you wake up with someone's dick inside of your ass is what I always say. Here's a pic from last night, I think I look pretty hetero.

Update! At 2:18pm today, Mr. Trainer texted me this "Sorry about all that last night man i was buzzed as fuck can we just b friends?"
Not sure if I could be friends with someone who has texted me a picture of his penis and cause me to fear being violated in my sleep! What kind of friend do you think he wants to be? I am pretty sure I'm not down with being friends with benefits since I'm a smidgen heterosexual after all.

Update #2 at 9:16PM, Mr Trainer texted me this "Hey man i just wanted 2 apologize 2 u again 4 the other nite i wont ever talk mad shit 2 u like that ever again friends? cool?" It's like I'm having a best fight with my best friend or something! Pretty sure this guy who I talked to for 10 minutes is not my BFF!