Peer Pressure

>> Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ms. Sellers is getting on my ass about maintaining my blog which I think is absolute bull shit. Whoever reads this post needs to hop in their fucking Delorean and take a ride with Marty McFly back to Oct 28th at 10am. I went to Vegas for Jimmy Buffett. Arrived in Vegas at 8:27PM. Got to hotel at approximately 9:06PM. We go to some Jimmy Buffett private party thinger dinger. Needless to say, I get shit fucked. I sometimes have impulse control issues. I drank until about 4am or so. At this time I realized that I forgot to bring saline solution, a toothbrush and flip flops. All essentials for a Jimmy Buffett weekend. So of course I think it's a brilliant idea to meander down the strip to find a Walgreens. It takes me almost an hour to get there in my drunken stupor. I ended up buying saline, a toothbrush, gummy bears and women's flip flops cause they were the cheapest available. Good times, good times! I eventually wake up the next morning and discover I have blisters on my feet and a pocket full of gummy bears.

1 comments:

Jessi November 3, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

I am glad I was able to assert some positive peer pressure and get you to blog......