Waking up with the lord's dick in your butt

>> Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It was pride week. Of course this is a great time for the gay freaks and the religious zealots to come out and battle it out. I prefer the gay freaks cause they're pretty amusing and sure know how to have a good time. The religious zealots I could do without cause they are pretty much narrow minded sons of bitches. I have little respect for people using religion to base their hatred of a group, but when they try to add some sweet science to their argument it just sickens me as a scientist. I've heard such retarded claims based on just basic anatomy. I always thought a hole was a hole? Ok, I'm done. This was a weak blog, but I am rusty. Hi Jessi!

2 comments:

Jessi June 9, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Thanks for the shout out, I suppose. I am glad I get regular mention in your blog, although, your titles are rather abrasive!

Thanks also for finally blogging. I have missed your rants for the last 4 or so months. I am glad another hot political issue has brought you out of your hole, so to speak!

Jay and Ang June 10, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

Oh man. I love you! I wish I could have been there!